Wednesday 9 October 2013

Keloid by Big Lazy Robot

 Trailer:  Insanely Amazing Robot Warriors! Hell.Yes.Please.

Its a 3 minute trailer set in a future of robot warriors verses humans in robotic armour... nothing particularly new there, but these have got to be some of the coolest robots I have seen for a long time.

This trailer blew me out of the water as soon as I started to watch with a sound track that could come from Batman and robot soldiers so realistic in their movement and a look matching what could very well be the future of robotics as it stands now.

Not much back story in this except the government put a load of A.I. soldiers out there to control the uprising citizens (what could possibly go wrong with that plan?) but if it hits the cinemas here, you would find me front and centre with a massive bowl of popcorn and a childish excited grin on my face that would make those around me give a wide berth!

Thanks Big Lazy Robot, for keeping me up a bit later tonight... I'm gonna watch Keloid again right now. You should too. 






Also have a look at the first short  here: http://vimeo.com/biglazyrobot/keloid


No comments:

Post a Comment